North Texas Giving Day
Please support CASA of Ellis County on North Texas Giving Day on September 23, 2021. This is a focused day of giving where your contributions through the North Texas Day Giving Website will put us in the running for even more bonus funds and prizes.
Our goal for NTGD 2021 is to reach $10,000 in overall contributions this year, and there will be other ways to contribute throughout the day. Stay tuned for more information on how you can become involved.
Proceeds will be used for incidentals for children experiencing foster care served by CASA of Ellis County. Here are just a few examples of the things CASA provides for our CASA Kiddos throughout the year:
- Cribs and Toddler Beds for Relative Placements
- Therapies not covered by Medicaid
- Laptops for High School Graduates
- College Dorm Room Set Up
- Sports Gear and Activities
- Summer Camps
- Training Programs for CASA Volunteer Advocates